GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Person of Interest

"The government builds a machine, which predicts acts of terror after 9/11 by invasively spying on civilians. The machine can also predict individual murders, which the government deems irrelevant. Haunted by this, the architect of the machine hires a badass ex Special Forces guy with nothing to lose to covertly take care of the problem."

The League 22 min shows, 7 seasons if I recall. Its about a bunch of guys who do a fantasy football league and completely haze each other. Really funny but does have foul language and hot chicks.

The League 22 min shows, 7 seasons if I recall. Its about a bunch of guys who do a fantasy football league and completely haze each other. Really funny but does have foul language and hot chicks.

Started watching it this weekend, at the insistence of friends. Never watched it before because I have zero interest in fantasy football or dudebro crap (not to mention I fvcking hate Nick Kroll), but it's actually a pretty funny and entertaining show so far.

Death in Paradise - slightly campy british whodoneit about a stuffy UK cop who has been transplanted to San Marie in the Caribbean. Funny, and well done murder mystery show.

Buckle Your Shoes - an assistant deacon sleeps with the constable’s daughter and is forced to hide out as a lady shoe salesman

Not sure if anyone has mentioned "F is for Family", but it's a good one. And actually, all of the Bill Burr comedy specials are really good. He is the main character (voice) in F is for Family.

Death in Paradise - slightly campy british whodoneit about a stuffy UK cop who has been transplanted to San Marie in the Caribbean. Funny, and well done murder mystery show.

My daughter and I watched the first show based on this recommendation.

We enjoyed it and will watch the rest.

Dang, talk about late to the party. Just finally got around to Daredevil. Well written and produced.

Dang, talk about late to the party. Just finally got around to Daredevil. Well written and produced.

Season 2 drops this Friday. It looks like its going to be way better than the first season.... Because Punisher.

Anyone watching stuff in 4K UHD? Wondering how much difference in quality there is and how much content is available before I drop another $4/month on top of Amazon Prime and Hulu+?

Pee-wee's Big Holiday - A true classic of American cinema

Isn't this a brand new Netflix Original movie? Are you thinking Pee-Wee's Bit Adventure? I agree, this is a classic!

tumblr_n98e8azZCY1r67zo4o1_500.gif

New trailer park boys season. Bubbles already epic. Referred to the trailer ladies as load lizards. That was like the first three minutes

New trailer park boys season. Bubbles already epic. Referred to the trailer ladies as lizards. That was like the first three minutes

Wife sent me a reminder email about the new season. She's ashamed to be a TPB fan, but she just loves Bubbles.

She's also watching a show called Davinci's Demons that looks interesting. Kind of a cross between GoT and Sherlock about Leonardo Davinci (fictional). I may have to catch up with her on it if I can find the time.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox was really good as a movie in general, not just a good superhero movie.

anyone watching 11.22.63 and can give it thumbs up or down?

Only halfway through it, but it's well-done and worth watching imho, so far anyway.

I'ven't read the book since it came out, but it seems (to my poor memory) like they've changed things quite a bit from the source material. Not necessarily a bad thing, though.

Taco and Andre are great

Talk about totally different ends of the spectrum...

And not sure they went far enough with Peaky Blinders. I just couldn't do it myself. Did do the 11.63 show for an episode but it got put on backburner since the wife was bored to sleep and resisted trying it again.

anyone watching 11.22.63 and can give it thumbs up or down?

GF likes it, I find it a difficult watch. Can't figure out what the show is trying to do really, and there are a couple of plot holes by the third/forth episode. I have stopped watching and put it on the "she can watch without me" list...lol.

Started watching "F is for Family" last night. Pretty great animated series. Bill Burr plays the dad and is hilarious as always.

Back