Good Hops deal on eBay?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a great deal. $34 at the buy it now price with the $10 shipping.

Same order from Northern Brewer, delivered to Vegas, is $30.41 Other places may be cheaper.

Not the best deal keep looking I have found them on ebay for less then a buck an ounce shipped.

Cheers

I ordered from fresh hops and they were cheaper than that by quite a bit. They ended up shipping quite a bit more than I ordered too.

I just got my first order from freshops.com too. Can't beat their prices, they have the freshest hops, and their shipping is fast.

When I saw what one pound (actually more) of Amarillo leaf hops looked like.......I had to take a cold shower. :D

freyguy said:
I just got my first order from freshops.com too. Can't beat their prices, they have the freshest hops, and their shipping is fast.

When I saw what one pound (actually more) of Amarillo leaf hops looked like.......I had to take a cold shower. :D

I have used 16.5 ounces out of my one-lb bag of Centennial from Freshops.

(Yes, you read that correctly)

And it's nearly half-full, still. Many others at HBT report similar over-quantities.

Back