Good flavorful lawnmower type

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcrew86

Reaction score
I just started home brewing. My neighbor has been doing it for over 20 years and makes EXCELLENT all grain beer. I decided to start because of the great beer I was drinking of his. That being said, I have wiezenbier fermenting, which is a brewers best kit. The next kit I would like to brew is a lawn mower beer. I have read a lot about them and love the Austin home brew site, midwest, and northern, but let's be honest here...there is a lot to choose from and is quite overwhelming for me being a beginner and all.

I would like some you to narrow it down for me please? I dont care much for the company i just want a great beer for a hot summer day that all my friends would like and maybe even my wife? My neighbor is not a lot of help because he does not know kits, just all grain.

Thanks guys!

Wayne

My LHBS around me, You Can Brew It they have an excellent wheat beer I'v made it twice, light and refreshing. The website is the same as the name just put www. In front of it.

American Wheats, Kölsch, Cream Ale are good lawnmower beers and can be found on Northern Brewer. Biermunchers Centennial Blonde is a really good beer and can be found on the forum.

Back