Good day at the beer store

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niquejim

Burrowing Owl Brewery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the store yesterday to see if SNCA had finally arrived, and came home with

12- SNCA
6- Avery "Old Jubilation"
1- Lagunita's "we're only in it for the money"
and could it be

Hot Damn Arrogant Bastard and Stone IPA:rockin:

sweet. I can not wait, the local packy tells me we will be getting Avery sometime next spring. I was pretty stoked when we first got Stone up here last year.

Nice score Jim.

I brewed an Old Jubilation clone last Christmas season. It turned out real close to the Avery.

I have been to the Lagunitas Brewery before. Those guys are interesting......

It's pretty cool that we finally got Stone here in FL.

I also picked up Arrogant Bastard and Stone IPA today, allong with Allagash Tripple, Dogfish Festina Peche, Sierra Nevada Harvest, Saison Dupont, Vuuve, a St Bernardus gift pack, etc...
:mug:

Dang, nice find Jim!

Of those, I can only get the SNCA here..... that's almost as cool, right?? :(

We just got Double Bastard in this past week. I need to head over and get a few(several).

I myself had a good day at the beer store yesterday. I didn't find any bastard, stone, or SNCA. I found a lower quality beer that I love. Moosehead! I know, its the the highest standard in beer but it is pretty damn good.

My friend claims that Moosehead is dry hopped with special hops (Mary Jane) becuase it has a very skunky smell, plus it makes you feel funny, not like a normal beer.

Is dry hopping with Mary Jane even possible?

Latest posts

Back