Good craigslist find...I think.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

locolorenzo22

Reaction score
So, little humble brag tonight. Found a 3 corny keg ball lock system, 3 faucets (with 2 perlicks), 5lb co2 tank, glass carboy, picnic taps, assorted odds and ends for about 235. Pics tomorrow. Also, If i didn't get a good deal, please tell me so I can feel bad. LOL.

You definitely got taken for a ride. TERRIBLE deal. I'll tell you what though, I'll do you a favor and buy it all from you for $200, that way you'll keep your losses to minimum.

I think I need to keep my eyes pasted on Craigslist more often...

:mug:

I do believe it was mentioned you would be posting pictures.....

That's the kind of deal I'd find very hard to resist...except that it would come at a time when my checking account was overdraw and the bill collectors were already at my door.

Pictures as promised: https://drive.google.com/folderview...5wVGlGdFVfblE5S3M1akpDTE9wb1N4Z00&usp=sharing

Moral is to keep being patient, and eventually after much waiting and prayer and sacrifices (voodoo doll of hops), and being the first to swoop in and get it because other people wanted to wait 2 days, deals happen. I appreciate the thoughts from everyone, and the SO will enjoy the soda keg that one of those is bound to become.

I kinda hate you a lot right now. Here's a list of people I have the capacity to hate, and reasons:

1. Hitler. Killed several million people because his daddy didn't like his dawrings.

Back