Good beers in/from Phoenix?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake777

Reaction score
Well, looks like some family is going to be vacationing in Phoenix, AZ for a couple weeks. I'm from Ontario and although the LCBO and Beer Store stock a fair number of beers, I'm wondering if there's anything from that area (or even the US in general) that I should try? I'm sure there's lots available that I can't find here.

I enjoy all types of beers, but am not all that knowledgeable when it comes to new and popular craft/micro brews.

If you have any suggestions please post them up!

If you don't get any response on here, pm ollllo, Brandon O, wild, and maybe others from Phx.

Four Peaks and Papago come to mind as some places to hit.

I would recommend Coyote Springs, but they closed many years ago :mad:

There's 2 Oggies pizza and brewery there in the phoenix area. One is at the 101 and bell rd in scottsdale, the other is at 67th ave and beardsly. They have great pizza and great beer. Four peaks is also great. Never was able to get to papago. Also you have bj's on the west side of the 101 and northern ave. Any one of these places offer up good grub and grog

Latest posts

Back