Good beer store near Grand Lake St. Marys?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom133

Reaction score
My brother is on vacation at Grand Lake St. Marys for the week and he wanted to know if there were any good craft beer stores around that might have something we cant get here (Pittsburgh). Also, any local breweries worth checking out? He wanted to keep travel to a minimum, so something around St. Marys, Celina, Lima, or anything on 70 he could hit on the way home would be great.

Also on an unrelated note, I scouted out the fishing for him and it seems like a bass/crappie lake. Any advice from locals?

About three months to late but the Celina Wine Shop will let you mix/match build your own 6 pack from their craft beer selection. Its about the best around here without going to a larger city. As far as the fishing the lake has a lot of large crappie, some bass and a TON of carp.

Every year there is a carp tourney where they throw away some 15,000ish pounds of carp caught to get em out of the lake.

Pantry pride in st Mary's. You can't mix and match but they get the some things the wine store can not. I've gotten zombie dust there. When it's was in ohio briefly.

Life's a brew, drink it.

Back