Golden Gate Keg Gasket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can find this gasket for a Golden Gate keg tap? I've had no luck with google or bing.

I recently picked up 2 golden gate kegs. One will be a fermenter, the other a special event serving cask. I took them apart, but those gaskets were nasty, and I need to replace them.

Thanks to michelson39 for the photo.

The Fool

marzsit

Reaction score
you could try emailing mcmenamin's (www.mcmenamins.com) and find out where they get their golden gate keg parts from. they are a big operation in the northwest with over a dozen brewpubs, and they use golden gate kegs exclusively.

OP
B
Reaction score
I contacted McMenamin's. Kevin was gracious enough to answer my email. I asked if they had a supplier of gaskets that I could order from. They have a supply of gaskets that came along with the kegs, but no new supplier at this time. I completely understand why they are holding onto their existing supply of gaskets. They suggested contacting a company that could create a custom gasket, and that there are a few in the Portland area.

Anyone in the custom Teflon or food grade gasket business?

The adventure continues...

The Fool

Reedster46

Reaction score
Hey Fool!
I've got a bunch of golden gate kegs that I've been using for about 5 years now and I'm in need of finding those gaskets as well. Did you ever have any luck on said adventure?
Thanks in advance -

paneubert

Reaction score
McMenamin's is even bigger than ever. If they are still using those kegs, I bet they found a supplier by now. Might be worth emailing them (like the last guy did years ago).