Go to supplies websites

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipi128

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just curious as to what some of your "go to" websites are for everything home brewing. I'm still only extract brewing and my LHBS has limited hours so sometimes it'll order stuff online or like to browse for kits.

What are some of you faves?

Thanks! I've been looking at morebeer and northernbrewer, but NB took forever to get here so looking at all options haha

+1 on Ritebrew.com, some of the best pricing everyday, not the perpetual "specials" and sale gimmicks. Very reasonable shipping too.

Adventures in Homebrewing, Farmhouse Brewing.

If you brew hoppy beers, like NEIPAs, look here for hops:
Yakima Valley Hops (YVH) and HopsDirect, mostly for buying larger quantities per variety, like 8oz or pounds. Shipping can add up, so keep an eye on that, but overall the price beats buying by the ounce from any LHBS and so does freshness. Deep freeze your hops, and keep all air out of the bags (roll em up tightly and tape shut).

Don't forget, YVH also has a lot of brewing supplies at reasonable prices, good for one stop shopping (and shipping).

We have 2 very good LHBS in my area, so they get my support too, as long as their pricing is reasonable. One has good pricing on whole sacks of grain. I also participate in a local group grain buy.

I've ordered from rite brew many times and missed their ship times for the day and a couple hours later received a email that my order was shipped. Their in MI and I'm in PA but their one of my favorites along with more beer.

I've had really good luck with Morebeer. They ship fast and their free shipping is two day to my location in Western Kentucky.

Back