Gnomes go to the DARK SIDE!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so I am a tad buzzed after my first meeting and I am at work re imaging a laptop for a partner that is on sabbatical in NZ and is here for this week only. So as I surf the intergoogle I came across a tale of Nazi Gnomes. I know the laughing Gnome is obviously excluded but I had to share this article with the group: Nazi Gnomes in Germany: Art or a Crime? - TIME

I saw this last night in bed. Told the wife, "This will be on HBT already."

Here a better pic in case anyone decides to use it as an avatar.

nazi-gnomes_1134291i.jpg

But evidently that is nothing new according to google.

littlepeoplenm2.jpg

Here's even a modern neo-white supremist in prison gnome

DSCF1821_marked.jpg

Darn!! I just hate when a plan gets uncovered just days before it's implementation!

Watch the shiny object and repeat after me......I never saw this thread, gnomes are love.....I never saw this thread, gnomes are love.....I never saw this thread, gnomes are love.....

Meh... either way... the guy was in a couple good movies. I don't care what he before that. It's not like he's my hero or anything. I just grabbed a screen shot because I like the movie. It'll change in a couple weeks once I get bored with it.

Back