• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glycol Chiller (Michigan)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonBurgundy10

Reaction score
Floating this out there if anyone is selling a DIY or manufactured glycol chiller. I brew 5 Gallon batches so no need for anything massive.

If you want to go the diy route, I could walk you through it by PMs. I was very intimidated by the process when reading about it. In the end, I did a few things different, but it worked. There were zero cord cuts or rewiring. The AC was someone else’s junk and I got it free. They can easily be found for around 50 dollars.

All you’d need is an old igloo cooler or any other cooler type which you might have laying around.

Shipping on any of these guys will be more than it would cost you to build, plus you’ve got to worry about damage.

Floating this out there if anyone is selling a DIY or manufactured glycol chiller. I brew 5 Gallon batches so no need for anything massive.
I have a KALINKA-ICE that is brand new (never used). I bought it for my basement bar but we moved before I got it installed. Paid $1000. Selling it for $550 with shipping to Michigan included.

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0720.jpeg
    IMG_0720.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0721.jpeg
    IMG_0721.jpeg