• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Glycol Chiller - Icemaster G40

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wesley Owens

Reaction score
I have an Icemaster G40 glycol chiller for sale. This glycol chiller functions perfectly. I am asking $475 for the glycol chiller. Can easily cold crash three 7 gallon conicals. I am located in Nashville, TN.

82F6B953-ED1C-4632-BBBB-F60312EC0841.jpeg
49B2402D-2EFA-4C12-AC84-1E664F39B60F.jpeg
5C07E9FC-BB1B-43D0-B5D6-514CB1B00F4A.jpeg
832CF1B1-DF9E-4EF4-B47E-3C45B4F121BB.jpeg

In looking at this it looks like you can only maintain temps for one vessel at a time via the two ports below the 4 beer inlet ports. How did you get around that to use it on multiple vessels?

This unit is designed for you to put multiple temperature controlled submersible pumps inside the glycol bath for each vessel (FTSS system by SS Brewtech or Spike Brewing). It has a hole on the top side panel of the unit that allows you to route your out/in tubes for the pump. You set the glycol bath temperature via the temperature controller located on the bottom of the side panel. Each individual temperature controller for your fermentation vessel will cycle power for their dedicated pumps to cool the vessel.

Back