• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giving Away a frige Layton UT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
I have an older fige that will not be moving out ot CA with me it works great as a kegerator and has 2 holes drilled for taps. it has been painted a copper ish color with a chalkborad paint on the freezer door. it will be taken apart in about 2 weeks. if interested contact me and we can work out a time for you to take it.

Steve
801-388-7838

View attachment untitled.bmp

Did you put this up on KSL classifieds and/or craigslist? I bet you could get rid of it in an afternoon if you could persuade the BeerNut and Art at Arts Brewing to put up an ad for "free upright refrigerator- predrilled for beer shanks" ... Seriously, it would probably go in an hour or less if it was free.

Back