Hey all, I’ve been working with a ginger bug for nearly two months strong. It’s been delivering on some really fantastic ginger beer, but has recently developed some black spots on the bottom. I also noticed with the last batch that it had me racing to the restroom after every glass. I thought it might just have been some suped up probiotic effect, but now I’m concerned that this might have been mold... Are these black specks on the bottom some form of mold? I’ve previously read that mold typically sits on top of the bug. If it is mold, can it be scavenged, or should I start over? Let me know what you think.