Gift Suggestion for Wine Maker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbmb

Reaction score
Hi All!

I joined this forum to get your input. We need a gift suggestion idea for a wine maker that would be really special. This is a very nice business associate who makes wine as a hobby ... but not a close "personal" friend so we do not know a lot of details about their operation.

I know that is vague...but visiting wine supply websites has not helped, it looks like equipment that we do not understand and does not seem "gifty".

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

Thank you!

Without knowing what equipment that your business associate has, or needs, I'd get them a gift card for More Wine.com, click here.

I hope that this helps.

I agree a gift card is a great idea.
also a hook-up with some fresh fruit or local honey might be nice.

+1 for the gift card idea, either to an on-line retailer or a local homebrew store. It's not the most creative idea, but it'll be the most useful to the recipient! (And it's easy. ;) )

Amateur to expert gifting should really be done with caution. Likely your coworker has a very specific list of things he wants that only him or his wife (if appicable) knows.

Something that I bet 99% of homebrewers or winemakers don't have but would use is the set of super accurate hydrometers...

I Second Hydrometers but be warned they can get pricy if that is a concern (never have to many hydrometers)

Thanks, everyone! We appreciate your input and will check out your suggestions :)

Back