Giants win and so do I.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MULE

Reaction score
Thank you NY. I have earned enough from the squares to buy my next batch of brew. I promise to make this batch a strong IPA and call it........Manning IPA.... ok, that name sucks. Perhaps Arizona IPA is more fitting.

CHEERS :mug:

you know... for the first time in a while I actually wasn't really into the Super Bowl... perhaps it was the beer-less party, or maybe perhaps b/c of having to drive 2 hours from home to stay with my folks, which my daughter refused to sleep, which in turn made herself sick and was then further cranky-away-from-home-just-wanted-to-sleep-in-her-crib....

the 2.5 hour car ride home last night with only hi-beams operational was fun, everyone was flashing us, wal-mart had our headlight bulbs, but only the super expensive Silverstar bulbs and being 2.5 hours from home I didn't want to blind everyone and have to deal with everyone flashing us along the turnpike and highways....

get out of wal-mart, go to replace the bulbs and find out for the first time our CR-V has the most fvcked up assembly ever and you have to hop, skip and jump throw this and that to just replace a bulb... so we decide bless it and drive home with hi-beams only.

once we got home the baby immediately was changed and put in her crib, in which she fell right to sleep shortly followed by my wife and I collapsing on our bed and passing out.

woke up this morning still dressed in my clothes from the night before and didn't even think to check to see who won the super bowl :D

/rant.

BraeHaus said:
woke up this morning still dressed in my clothes from the night before and didn't even think to check to see who won the super bowl :D

/rant.

I had something similar happen. I drove home from my sisters with a gazillion other people on the raod. I said to my wife, "Look at all these people out at 11:00 at night, it's like rush hour only everyone is pissed off."

Then after she fell asleep i went back downstairs and sat on the couch drinking lots and lots of beer. I watched every channel on the tube except any one that might show replays. I woke up on the couch, still dressed in my Pats game shirt and for the first time in a long time didn't want to watch ESPN.

Ok, so it's not like your experience at all.

btw, we left at half-time so we never even saw the rest of the game :D

everyone is going one still about how that was the best 4th quarter in the superbowl in a while and how eli manning forever changed his career b/c of it...

oh well.

Back