Getting Supplies...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A7teck

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm a 100% new brewer (the closest I've gotten to brewing my own beer so far is drinking it from a brewery...) and I'm wondering where to get the supplies I'll need. There is a Home Depot in my area, along with stores like WAL-MART and such. Where should I look to buy hops? Thanks all!

If possible I would try to find a home brew store near you! Try typing "HomeBrew, MI" into google. If you do not have any stores close by there are dozens of sites on line to buy your supplies!

Jamie

Where in michigan are you at? If you give us your city or area, we might be able to tell you where to go, and what we know about the shop...there's a ton of Michigan Brewers on this forum.

Welcome!

Well since you just told me you're an hour away...THere's 3 places in Port Huron to get supplies and ingredients in town. A homebrew shop, a do your own winer/winery that carries some stuff, and the owner is very knowlegable (I run up to his shop when I'm having a brewing emergency) and a liquor store that has some supplies.)

If you want to head my way, let me know and I'll give you the addresses. I'll even meet you at one of the places and help you get your kit situated.

Sounds great! I'll see what I can find and get in touch with you about the places you mentioned. Thanks!

Back