• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Getting Out - Lots for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hafmpty

Reaction score
I'm getting out of the brewing game. I've got a lot of equipment for sale. Everything is in great shape & was well taken care of. See the spreadsheet of items here (you may have to scroll up & over...not sure why) and pictures here. I will remove items from the spreadsheet & pictures from the folder as items are sold. The YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS are listed separately in their own thread. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
I edited the description a bit to help point out that there are a number of different configurations that this system can be used for. Get in touch. Make and offer. :)

Still have a few items left! Actually added the BrewHardware Whirlpool Valve to the list of items. Didn't have that on there before.

Still have a few items left. Let me know if you are interested any of the following:

ITEMQUANTITYPRICE (NEW)PRICE (USED)NOTES
Blichmann Burner w/ Removeable Custom Heat Shield1$150$75
Blichmann False Bottom for 7.5gal G2 Boilermaker1$100$50
Blichmann Quick Disconnect 3/8 901$15$7.50
Blichmann Quick Disconnect 1/2 909$17$7.50
Blichmann Quick Disconnect 1/22$15$6.50
Little Giant 5-MSP 1/6HP Sump Pump1$102.90$25
2kg Scale Calibration Weight1$30$10
1kg Scale Calibration Weight1$15$5
Bucket Heater1$40$10
20ft 3/4" Natural Gas Flexible Hose & Disconnects1$180$75

Last edited: