get rid of these spam posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There their they're, don't worry. I'm sure the mods are doing their absolute best. This is a big forum, just report any spam you find and the mods will get to it. In the meantime RDWHHB

Every night now this site turns into Chinese on my laptop. It's the weirdest thing but all the threads in the "Newest Forum Threads" become Chinese ads for different universities. Then when I try and open "Forum" all the threads are in Chinese too.

In the morning we are back to English.

I have never seen anything like it. Anyone else getting this or am I dealing with some super strange computer bug unique to my laptop?

Every night now this site turns into Chinese on my laptop. It's the weirdest thing but all the threads in the "Newest Forum Threads" become Chinese ads for different universities. Then when I try and open "Forum" all the threads are in Chinese too.

In the morning we are back to English.

I have never seen anything like it. Anyone else getting this or am I dealing with some super strange computer bug unique to my laptop?

Really!? I guess I don't stay up late enough or something haha I've never seen that before. I've seen some forums in the past though that every night will get a few spam posts like that though. Just nothing on that scale

Back