German Ghosts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friarsmith

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Bavarian flag hanging in my garage— A souvenir from a trip to Munich in 2018. It has hung there for almost two years.

I was minding my own, brewing a Dortmunder today, and the very second it reached boil, a gust of wind pulled the flag off the wall. I had to run down the street to catch it. The wind came out of nowhere.

I seriously think a brewer ghost from days gone by in Dortmund didn’t want a southern German flag flying while a minerally Dortmunder was boiling.

Not sure how to keep the ghosts happy. I like beers from all parts of the Fatherland. I was following the purity law too.

i think it just wanted to make sure you proved you deserved it, and wern't a cream puff...and could still run down the street if need be to reclaim your pride....

Communicate with it, say un ja alot it will become your friend brew some ayinger clones it will forgive you

Latest posts

Back