Quantcast

Generic Label I made

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
S

snail

Reaction score
Cool thanks a lot guys!! I still have to wait about a month to drink it, but I can't wait to get the labels on and have one!

dirt55

Reaction score
Hey Snail,
Just curious what are you using to create such a bada$$ label? Tablet with photoshop? I have no artistic talent but I'm very impressed with a lot of the labels on this site including yours and just curious what the process is.

Ryno

Reaction score
Hey Snail,
Just curious what are you using to create such a bada$$ label? Tablet with photoshop? I have no artistic talent but I'm very impressed with a lot of the labels on this site including yours and just curious what the process is.
Yeah I'd like to know also

OP
S

snail

Reaction score
Hey Snail,
I used Photoshop. I found that picture of the girl on a clip art website and thought it would work perfectly for a label. I found the wood texture on another site and made that pinwheel thing. Just threw them all together, added some lighting effects and bam...

Aside from more boobage, I noticed the word "machinery" is split between 2 lines in the warning. Not like anyone reads those warnings in the first place, but FYI. :mug:
Thanks I just threw the text in and didn't look at it. I tried putting text in Photoshop, but it looked so blurry you could hardly read it when it was printed. I ended up putting the picture in Inkscape and putting the text in through that. It was much clearer.

OP
S

snail

Reaction score
I guess it's safe to assume the general consensus is bigger boobs.

BeNNeS

Reaction score
Not bigger but more boobs would do the job !

German Blonde Twins sound interesting....

:eek:P Good job for the label

OP
S

snail

Reaction score
Jesus, this is an old thread! I think I got the image of the beer maiden from a clip art site or something. Background is just a wood texture.

gratus fermentatio

Reaction score
Looks great as is, but I'll have to agree that bigger boobies would more readily catch my eye. Regards, GF.