GEBL IPA Bracket Challenge (Competition)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidr2340

Reaction score
So... I recently brewed this recipe: BarleyWater's Hop Juice Imperial IPA.

When I was getting supplies at the LHBS, I saw this flier. I didn't think much of it, but now I want to enter!
More info here.

The final deadline for entries is the 31th of this month. I plan on transferring to my secondary on Tuesday (17th.) Two weeks in the secondary would put this at the 31st!

Here is another issue... I need to submit 3 12oz bottle for this. I have never bottled, only kegged from the beginning!!! Do you guys think I have enough time to meet the deadline? Can anyone recommend a thread to read regarding bottling for a noobie? I have a basic understanding of it, but it still scares me!

Thanks all! :mug:

Read this thread, best thread on the topic. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/bottling-tips-homebrewer-94812/

That said, it doesn't look like you will have enough time to carb up prior to the judging which begins on the 4th.

You may want to check this link for other events near you, or to ship few bottles to Competition Schedule

Good luck

Thanks for the link! I will give it a read.

Would it be possible to force carb in the keg, then bottle from that?

Thanks again! :mug:

Latest posts

Back