Game 4 Are you watching?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
SWMBO has a class tonight....so

I've got some beer
4907-stoneipa.jpg

(Lilly's too cool for baseball...)

And I've got some baseball
4907-game4.jpg

(sorry kind of a weird pic...)

I'll be a good night, up next is either a 22 of Shakespear stout or a 22 of Hobgoblin

Who else is watching? I'm going for Cleveland just to get the Yankee's out...

Im watching .......Im rooting for the tribe also for the same reason....and because the Indians beat the tigers in the central, so I might as well root for them.

Byrd just got out of a jam.....

I am a huge yankees fan, sitting here drinking my homebrew and stressing, watching the game, and waiting on a pizza delivery. Can't drink more than a couple though, gotta pick up swmbo at the airport at 9:30.

Looked like a hit by pitch to me.

EDIT: When are managers going to understand about starting pitchers on short rest - it doesn't work.

You live in CO dude....you should be cheerin on your Rockies! Even though the AL will win the WS.

Im not a yanks fan, but I think its BS how steinbrenner is threatning Torre's job if they do not win this series. I HATE how they think they should win the WS every year because of their payroll.

Wang's gettin yanked!! I dont think that ball hit shoppach's hand though...

Does anyone think Torre is coming back win or lose? He looks like he's pushing 90 years old at his press conferences.

Tophe said:
You live in CO dude....you should be cheerin on your Rockies! Even though the AL will win the WS.

Im not a yanks fan, but I think its BS how steinbrenner is threatning Torre's job if they do not win this series. I HATE how they think they should win the WS every year because of their payroll.

Wang's gettin yanked!! I dont think that ball hit shoppach's hand though...

I was born and raised 15 minutes from Yankee Stadium...yanks fan through and through, I was at the rockies tiebreaker game and am rooting for the rockies, unless they play the yankees.

Steinbrenner doesn't think they should win the WS every year because of the payroll, he wants to win the WS every year because that is what teams play for...really not that difficult a concept to understand. Do the Pirates play to suck every year? I have a feeling they want to win it all and unfortunately many teams don't realize the financial support the front office needs to provide for that to happen.

Umps are loving CLE tonight.:(

Did you see that walk? I mean....good for the Indians but man, that was kinda lame

PS: 44oz is catching up to me...

oh baby, the tribe is running away with this one!

Massachusetts native and BoSox sympathizers may have one more thing to cheer about before the nights over!

I'm watching - GO AL Central! If the White Sox can't be there, I'd rather someone from the division wins the whole thing.

We're almost there...bottom of the 9th...I think this one's in the bag

OH SH IT! They just hit a hommer...

Back