Gallon of Tabasco Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A gallon of Tabasco and a flock of chickens laying eggs, breakfast for a year.

Not really related to homebrew but wanted to share.

Tabasco will be giving away a free GALLON of tabasco every day of 2013:rockin:

You can enter today, and every day of 2013 for chance to win

https://www.facebook.com/tabasco/app_505489269471152

Nice! Is it just the regular tabasco or can you choose any variety?

Also, that's the beauty of the community forums. There's no requirement for the topics to be about brewing. Pretty much the forums below and including General Chit Chat don't have any requirement for it to be about home brew.

any kind you want, when entering daily drawing it asks what kind you want, once you choose your flavor it is locked in and cant be changed

I've gotten the gallon Tabasco jugs before. When you get yours don't forget to shake the heck out of it each time you use it. Thanks for the link.

:ban:I WON!!!:ban:

2013-02-19 18.41.35.jpg

No freeken way!!! How did you find out? Did it just show up? Make sure to shake that bad boy before use. congrats

Yes, it just showed up! did not recieve email that i won or anything just on my doorstep when i got home. Who needs a gallon of Hot Sauce...I do!, we cannot keep tabasco in our house we probably go through about 6-7 big bottles a year...plus its like getting a free 50 dollar bill. I have one at home and one at work, i use on everything. You will get roughly 10 big bottle refills out of a gallon. Gonna keep trying to win another gallon.

Back