GABF Pro-Am 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axlrose16

Reaction score
3958671902_999ee7d601.jpg

Warning : Shameless plug for Upslope Brewing in Boulder, CO. Last year produced an incredibly unlikely journey for me as a homebrewer. Joined forces with Upslope to do my GABF Pro-Am (Time of the Season Belgian Pale) and took home the bronze. This was Upslope's first year in business and their first year at GABF. We took the medal for the pro-am and a medal for the Dunkelweizen. If you're anywhere near Boulder you HAVE to come by and try these beers! We just took my beer to the Vail Big Beers, Belgians and Barleywines festival this past weekend and it's going to the World Beer Cup this summer. A dream come true and nothing less. I can't wait to help Upslope find their next Pro-Am brewer. Hit me up if you're a Colorado local and are looking to do a pro-am! Cheers to this wonderful industry we call craft brewing!!!:mug:

Congratulations.

On a side note. I think I met and talked with you last weekend in Vail. We were in the seminars together. My friend talked with you about getting beer into cans. I think our homebrew club would be interested in a Pro-Am try.

I really need to get up to the brewery, I live on Valmont and 28th...such a short trip, I am an Avery whore though...

I was just trying to say, I think there might be someone in our club that might want the oppurtunity. I am not where I want to be yet in my own brewing to go that direction. There is however two people in our club that brew very well and might be interested.

I have sent them a link to this post. I will contact you if they are interested.

OT: Is maxim based in Boulder? There are a ton of magazines that have some sort of base in Colorado. That or maybe a writer lives here.

Back