• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Fully Loaded Brewtools B40 For Sale (San Diego, CA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdn

Reaction score
I’m selling my fully loaded Brewtools B40. I only got to use it for 4 brews and with a baby on the way, am going to take a step away from brewing for a while.

It’s got all the extra bells and whistles you’ll really need:

B40 110v ($1699)
4 Valve Starter Pack with BT chiller ($979)
Mash Sensor
Steam Hat ($179)
Steam Condenser Package ($299)
Overflow Pipe and accessories ($75)
Upgraded Filter ($79)
Upgraded malt pipe latches
Paddle
Sight Glass
Plenty of extra TC fittings: garden hose, npt, elbows, extensions, etc.
And other stuff I'm forgetting…

It’s deconstructed right now since the last clean, so no pictures but can get some for any interested buyers.

I’ve put in well over $3K USD into this thing and it’s a beauty and pretty much new. Im asking $2200 and prefer local pickups in San Diego, CA.

Message me! :)

I’m selling my fully loaded Brewtools B40. I only got to use it for 4 brews and with a baby on the way, am going to take a step away from brewing for a while.

It’s got all the extra bells and whistles you’ll really need:

B40 110v ($1699)
4 Valve Starter Pack with BT chiller ($979)
Mash Sensor
Steam Hat ($179)
Steam Condenser Package ($299)
Overflow Pipe and accessories ($75)
Upgraded Filter ($79)
Upgraded malt pipe latches
Paddle
Sight Glass
Plenty of extra TC fittings: garden hose, npt, elbows, extensions, etc.
And other stuff I'm forgetting…

It’s deconstructed right now since the last clean, so no pictures but can get some for any interested buyers.

I’ve put in well over $3K USD into this thing and it’s a beauty and pretty much new. Im asking $2200 and prefer local pickups in San Diego, CA.

Message me! :)
sold??

Back