• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Fully-automatic Brewmation System For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bistrobrew

Reaction score
FOR SALE AT HALF PRICE: Lightly used Brewmation fully-automated, compact, self-contained, stainless, brewing system (aka brewhouse). This system not only automatically controls temperatures to a recipe within a degree or so, but it also automatically pumps the fluids from tank to tank. In the mash tun, it also uses a pump to circulate wort through the tank. Tank capacity is specified at 17 gal max, but we found 11 gal to be practical and convenient.

Because of the precise control and data-logging, this system is perfect for prototyping new recipes, or just watching a video while the system automatically brews a batch.

The system is controlled by a microprocessor that is easily programmed from a control panel. Any or all functions can be switched from auto to manual for experimentation or dealing with problems. The floor footprint is 22" by 57". Power is from 220v (all electric). It was designed and manufactured by Brewmation at brewmation.com.

The system has relatively low use and works like new. Cosmetically, it could probably pass for new. Stainless steel ages gracefully! The sale includes "brewhouse" (hot-side processing) with the three integrated open-top stainless tanks, manual, and software for logging data to a computer. The price is fixed at $2600 -- yes, HALF PRICE, an excellent deal. Serious buyers can contact me at [email protected]. Photos upon request.

No pics, no previous posts and a piece of equipment at $2600.00. Half price???
FAIL, this has SCAM written all over it.

Aside from the lack of pictures, 2 minutes of google indicates that it is quite possibly not a scam, and should at least be looked at by anyone interested.
one more minute of clicking got likely pictures of his system, though of course, I would presume he has more to post and a buyer would do it in-person: http://weather.bistrobrew.com/brew-sys-all-.jpg

I am sorry to have caused all the concern and will immediately attempt to attach a photo. I know there are are far too many scams on the Internet (on Craigslist, for example), so I don't take offense. But, that can work both ways. The safest is for the buyer to come to see and test in La Veta, CO. Then pay in cash, and take the system with you.

For someone who is seriously interested, tell me what photos wou want me to shoot, and I will shoot them.

Sincerely ... Reed

DSC_5212.JPG

PS, if you have any questions about the validity, please contact Kevin, the president of Brewmation (brewmation.com). He and I worked closely as systems like this were being developed.

... Reed

For a unique, well built, automated electric brewing system? The SABCO is $7000 and doesn't even come with pumps.

Latest posts

Back