• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Full All Grain System - 18G

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

B-Dub

Reaction score
Below is the Craig's list ad link.

I am asking $2000 for the whole system.

At its heart is a 4 burner natural gas 2 tier brew stand. Sparge water is gravity feed and the two pumps are used for recirc, transfer and cooling.

It is designed to brew a single mash or double mash brew day. Singles can yield 15G of finished 1054 beer and a double (2 mashes) can yield 20G of 1080 plus of finished beer.

I sold off my glass and started using slim quarter barrels for fermentation a few years ago.

Thanks for looking!!

Please respond through the craigslist link.

https://slo.craigslist.org/for/d/20-gallon-homebrew-system/6438728254.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
B-Dub

B-Dub

Reaction score
Well I'm down to a cool $1,000 for the lot. If anyone can do local pick up I'm selling off each piece now to!

$100 each for the keggles

$100 for the stand

$75 for each of the march pumps

$250 for the 4 slim quarter barrels with the sankie hardware for transferring. Stems included so you can use them as normal sankie kegs 7.75 gallons

$50 for the Johnson controller

$100 for the motorized JSP 10" mill

$300 for the 20G spike kettle with all the tri clamps and butterfly valve.

$40 for 10-20 cases of heavy glass bottles

Let me know through the Craig's list ad!

Thanks for looking.

BW

deadwolfbones

Reaction score
Might be interested in one of the counterflow chillers if they're still available...