FT: Yellow Rose, Prairie Bomb ISO: Your Locals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisisbeer

Reaction score
I like IPAs, stouts, sours or really anything. Whatever your favorite locals are is what I want to try.

I'm in Indiana. 3 Floyds is a great local brewery. Can have Alpha King, Gumball Head, possibly Zombie Dust, Alpha Klaus, depending on what comes in on the truck this afternoon. I have KBS, Southern Teir Creme Brulee, Hop Stoopid, Unearthly DIPA, among others. Making a run tonite. Give me a heads up what sounds good. Thanks

Definitely interested. I have access to Carton's 077xx, Boat and SS Kentucky (smoked pineapple IPA) - They are one of the best out there and the brewery is really starting to make a name for itself.

Can also get a ton of great stuff from NY and other parts of NJ:

-Southern Tier
-Maine Beer Co
-Carton
-Flying Fish
-Other Half (sometimes)

Let me know if you're interested in working something out. Particularly interested in the Yellow Rose if it's fresh.

I have wanted to try gumball head for a while. Haven't got the chance. I could always use some ST Creme Brulee for my wife.

i'm in indiana. 3 floyds is a great local brewery. Can have alpha king, gumball head, possibly zombie dust, alpha klaus, depending on what comes in on the truck this afternoon. I have kbs, southern teir creme brulee, hop stoopid, unearthly dipa, among others. Making a run tonite. Give me a heads up what sounds good. Thanks

s

Definitely interested. I have access to Carton's 077xx, Boat and SS Kentucky (smoked pineapple IPA) - They are one of the best out there and the brewery is really starting to make a name for itself.

Can also get a ton of great stuff from NY and other parts of NJ:

-Southern Tier
-Maine Beer Co
-Carton
-Flying Fish
-Other Half (sometimes)

Let me know if you're interested in working something out. Particularly interested in the Yellow Rose if it's fresh.

I'm sure we can work out a deal for some Cartons. I don't see a bottle on date but this stuff flies of the shelf and I purchased it the day of the first post.

Back