• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: my kidney ISO: your kegging setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikePote

Reaction score
Just like it says.

I hate bottling and need a kegging setup but cant justify the cost. I cant fathom washing and sanitizing another set of 50 bottles. I figure I have two kidneys so somebody could probably use one of them. I was going to offer half of my liver but like all of you It gets used frequently and I cant really spare it. If you want to trade but lack sufficient health insurance to cover the transplant my neighbor was a veterinarian in Lagos, Nigeria and said he could do the surgery for $400 (covered by you). PM me if interested.

Mike

Partner, as I suck down this nice session IPA that I just pulled from the perfect tap on my ice old kegging system; I'm thinking this is worth a lot more than a kidney..........and I don't need a kidney...well least not right now lol.

Love my kegerator! Despise bottling. So no deal for a kidney. I have two as well. Soooo not as valuable as a liver. Now, if you offered up your liver..... well.... nah, I really hate bottling.

I am going to hold out for a left hand. I always seem to be one hand short when brewing, so a third hand would be well .... Handy;)

I am going to hold out for a left hand. I always seem to be one hand short when brewing, so a third hand would be well .... Handy;)

Unfortunately I paint for a living and although I am right handed It would be very difficult to hold on to ladders with only one hand. Sorry...

Hmmm...

I have a door in my house that won't stay open. I've put items (bricks, books, infants, you name it) in front of it, but they are just so unsightly! I'm looking for something small and squishy that I can smash between the door and the floor to hold the door open. Something that would be almost hidden to the naked eye. Flesh tone preferably, as it would blend in to the beachnut colored wood floor.

I was thinking a toe or maybe a love handle would work, but I'm worried they wouldn't be elastic enough to supply that counter-pressure. I'm thinking maybe something egg shaped or oval-like.

Now that I think of it... two would probably be better. Maybe supplying a small carrying case(or pouch, if you will) would be beneficial. You never know. Maybe I'll go on vacation and the hotel bathroom door won't stay open.

I'd probably trade a keezer for something like that.

Hmmm...

I have a door in my house that won't stay open. I've put items (bricks, books, infants, you name it) in front of it, but they are just so unsightly! I'm looking for something small and squishy that I can smash between the door and the floor to hold the door open. Something that would be almost hidden to the naked eye. Flesh tone preferably, as it would blend in to the beachnut colored wood floor.

I was thinking a toe or maybe a love handle would work, but I'm worried they wouldn't be elastic enough to supply that counter-pressure. I'm thinking maybe something egg shaped or oval-like.

Now that I think of it... two would probably be better. Maybe supplying a small carrying case(or pouch, if you will) would be beneficial. You never know. Maybe I'll go on vacation and the hotel bathroom door won't stay open.

I'd probably trade a keezer for something like that.

Maybe we could work something out, but honestly I could mail you a door stopper stained to match your magic floors for like a dollar. Nut sure if its worth it but I mean its your call.

Maybe we could work something out, but honestly I could mail you a door stopper stained to match your magic floors for like a dollar. Nut sure if its worth it but I mean its your call.

Huh. I never thought of using a wooden door stopper... I just thought human parts would be easier. I always tend to go for the home run, instead of being more conservative with my reasoning.

My bad.

U want to purchase some kegging gear? I have some lightly used stuff i was about to list

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Obviously you failed third grade reading. I want to TRADE my kidney for your kegging setup. If I wasnt broke I would love to buy it. Thanks for the offer.

Huh. I never thought of using a wooden door stopper... I just thought human parts would be easier. I always tend to go for the home run, instead of being more conservative with my reasoning.

My bad.

Holy sheep poop! Where are you at in NL. I grew up at cedar and joliet highway. Graduated from central in 2003. You?

Holy sheep poop! Where are you at in NL. I grew up at cedar and joliet highway. Graduated from central in 2003. You?

I live by Route 6 and Gougar. Grew up in Orland Hills. Graduated from Andrew in '98.

I was just at a party by Cedar & Woodlawn on Sunday. Small Internet World!

Now, about that kidney...

Unfortunately I paint for a living and although I am right handed It would be very difficult to hold on to ladders with only one hand. Sorry...

Ya I couldn't of done that deal either anyway, I play guitar so just any ole left hand won't due. Now if you have Hendrix or Wylde lefty laying around...I'll ship this kegging system to you FULL of beer!

I never minded bottling actually enjoyed it, still bottle a lot. Only got the kegging system so I could drink it sooner. Mmmm can't wait to keg that Irish Red next week....

Hmm...Don't need kidney. What about your wife? Can she cook? :D

Yes she can cook. She is also good looking and bears wonderful children. Probably worth a lot more than a kegging setup. Maybe a strong horse would do. Let me think about it...

Since you have a wife, I guess you don't have breasts. (Though you never know anymore) I can always use those.
I don't need a horse, how about an ass?
:)

I may need that kidney, but don't have a kegging system to offer, Maybe we can work something out
Please fill out the form below

Instructions: Use a black pen. Answer the multiple choice questions by filling in the box () before your answer like this::smack: If you are not sure of an answer, leave it blank and we will help you with it during your evaluation.
Today’s date:_________________
First name:__________________ Middle initial:____ Last name:__________________________________
Maiden name: _____________________________
Social security number:_______-_____-________ Date of birth (month / day / year): _____ / _____ / ______
Sex: Male Female Age:_______
Race: Caucasian African-American Hispanic Asian-Pacific Other: ______________________
Bank Name _______________________________________________________________
Bank routing #__________________________________________________________________________
Saving/checking account # _______________________________________________________________
Citizenship: US citizen Permanent resident / Green card Other: ______________________________
Your HOME address: (Street) _______________________________________________________________
(City)_____________________ (State)________________ (Zip)__________________
(Phone #) ( _____ ) ___________________ Cell phone#: ______________________
Email address: ____________________________________
Your WORK address: (Work name)___________________________________________________________
(Street) _______________________________________________________________
(Phone #) ( _____ ) ___________________ (FAX #) ( _____ ) __________________
FAMILY doctor: (Name)_______________________________________________________________
I am interested in donating my kidney to:
Recipient:
First name:__________________ Middle initial:____ Last name:__________________________________

Biological  Adoptive
Other relative: ___________ Close friend Co-worker  Other _________________
 I do not know the recipient very well
 I have never met the recipient
 Drinking buddy
 I met the recipient on a website: _____________________________________

I'm worried someones actually going to be googling for a kidney and find this thread.....

With shipping I paid about 325 bucks for my kegging system, and I felt so guilty; I kept thinking "wow that ain't even up there to what it's worth". I felt so bad I almost sent the company some more money..............but I didn't. My point is the REAL value of a kegging system is wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than what they cost.

There's really only one thing I like more than beer, and partner I don't think you have one of those to trade!

I may need that kidney, but don't have a kegging system to offer, Maybe we can work something out
Please fill out the form below

Instructions: Use a black pen. Answer the multiple choice questions by filling in the box () before your answer like this::smack: If you are not sure of an answer, leave it blank and we will help you with it during your evaluation.
Today’s date:_6-25________________
First name:_Mike_________________ Middle initial:____ Last name:___Pote_______________________________
Maiden name: _____________________________
Social security number:_______-_____-________ Date of birth (month / day / year): _____ / _____ / ______
Sex: xMale Female Age:__29_____
Race: xCaucasian African-American Hispanic Asian-Pacific Other: ______________________
Bank Name _____chase__________________________________________________
Bank routing #____0710000013_________________________________________
Saving/checking account # _I have no money ________________________________________
Citizenship: xUS citizen Permanent resident / Green card Other: ______________________________
Your HOME address: (Street) _______________________________________________________________
(Phone #) ( _____ ) ___________________ Cell phone#: ______________________
Email address: ____________________________________
Your WORK address: (Work name)___________________________________________________________
FAMILY doctor: (Name)_______________________________________________________________
I am interested in donating my kidney to:
Recipient: b-boy

Biological  Adoptive
Other relative: ___________ Close friend Co-worker  Other _________________
 I do not know the recipient very well
 I have never met the recipient
 Drinking buddy
 I met the recipient on a website: _____________________________________

Im just curious, did you

[ ] copy and paste
[ ] get REALLY bored and drunk and type this all out

Im just curious, did you

[ ] copy and paste
[ ] get REALLY bored and drunk and type this all out

I'm female so I don't want your wife...my college years are over and thus so is experimenting. However, what's under the "hood" with you. :ban:

Back