• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT Bell's HopSlam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUCKNUTS

Reaction score
hopslam.jpg
Looking to trade Bell's HopSlam. Looking for other IPAs. Heady, Blind Pig, Susan, Sip of Sunshine,Ghandi Bot, Furious etc

Wow lawsons for hop slam. I might need to go get a case... no offense to the guy looking to move hop slam but heady and sos are amazing trade opportunities...

Go get them buck....

Wow lawsons for hop slam. I might need to go get a case... no offense to the guy looking to move hop slam but heady and sos are amazing trade opportunities...

Go get them buck....

I have my bucket list of beers I want to try but have no access to because of my geography. I have had many of the best ipa from around the country
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422077079.732528.jpg
Including this one today thanks to this thread and the more I get to try the more I realize that the beer I have available to me locally like Hopslam, Headhunter, Black Rajah and White Rajah definitely more than hold their own. If you have nothing to offer kindly delete your post and leave my thread. Thanks.

It shouldn't.

I posted some dust in the west coast forum and got one hit... thought that would go quick... I was wrong there too... Hopslam is decent, but didnt know I could get some topper for it... Guess I will hold on to my sixers this year

i suggest you see if someone will give up some Saint Archer DIPA (I wouldn't FWIW). Hidden gem.

I'm in San Diego would love to trade some local beers for heady and hop slam. Let me know what your looking for and I'll see if I can get it.

Back