• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware FS: SwissFlow SF800 Flow Meters for RaspberryPints

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njs170

Reaction score
I am selling three SwissFlow SF800 flow meters that are used in the RaspberryPints setup. I bought them brand new. They were not used that much. They work great! $180 plus shipping (flat rate box for $6-7) for all three flow meters. I will cut off the tubing so it can fit in the box. Price includes the connections tho!

I can also offer the raspberry pi with raspberry pints install on it. I have it setup with a motion sensor so it turns on the monitor when you enter the room. $50 plus shipping (flat rate box for $6-7).

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for your time.

IMG_20160630_080255557.jpg

I think the reason is because your price is the same as brand new ($60/ea), so why buy used when you can buy new for the same price?

If you want to knock it down to $30 each then I'll take them :ban:

Let's give magic Matt a chance to reply . If not they are yours.

Yeah I'll take them. Well....just to be sure, reason you're selling? There's nothing wrong with them correct?

Nothing at all. I am not drinking much anymore

I took apart the raspi. I can put it back together and load the software. You will need to do the setup. It is a Raspberry pi B + with the alamode, motion sensor, 8GB micro SD card, delay relay to keep the monitor on for two mins. the plug from the wall to the box and out to the monitor. Still interested?

ok I will do that. Are you willing to wait? I just left for vacation. I will be back 8/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back