• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado (FS) Spike Brewing Mash Tun/Boil Kettle + more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theta Time

Reaction score
I am selling the following items together and I am willing to ship if you are willing to pay for shipping as all the items are still in their original shipped box and packaging. All are brand new and have never been used at all and were made by Spike Brewing:

Included are:

• 20 Gal Boil Kettle/Mash Tun - 3 threaded couplers, two vertically aligned at the front. Another offset at the top for recirculated mash return.
  • Adjustable Face Thermometer threaded male for the couplers on the kettle
  • Laser Cut Stainless Steel Spike V3 False Bottom
  • Pressure release center pick up tube fitted for false bottom
Pictures of all of the above: https://imgur.com/a/i47cw

This was purchased for me as a birthday gift and my homebrewing plans changed (grew) so this kettle and other gear was never even taken out of the box aside from the first time. The retail value of all of this is over $450, I am selling all for $350.

Cheers!

I am selling the following items together and I am willing to ship if you are willing to pay for shipping as all the items are still in their original shipped box and packaging. All are brand new and have never been used at all and were made by Spike Brewing:

Included are:

• 20 Gal Boil Kettle/Mash Tun - 3 threaded couplers, two vertically aligned at the front. Another offset at the top for recirculated mash return.
  • Adjustable Face Thermometer threaded male for the couplers on the kettle
  • Laser Cut Stainless Steel Spike V3 False Bottom
  • Pressure release center pick up tube fitted for false bottom
Pictures of all of the above: https://imgur.com/a/i47cw

This was purchased for me as a birthday gift and my homebrewing plans changed (grew) so this kettle and other gear was never even taken out of the box aside from the first time. The retail value of all of this is over $450, I am selling all for $350.

Cheers!
Items sold! Thank you to those who reached out.

Back