• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Panel enclosures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriangleIL

Reaction score
I have a couple of enclosures I was planning to use for my own build. Pictures can be found here. This should give a relative idea of size. I believe the panels are 12 x 12 x 6. I can take exact measurements if there is any interest. The panels are hinged at the top, and the entire face and top comes off. I can take more precise pictures if anyone is interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52254579@N03/sets/72157629541689471/

I'm pricing each one as $50 OBO + shipping. Local pickup in Chicago would be OK as well. Feel free to PM me with offers.

I ran down to the garage and grabbed the box and got more info on these guys.

The specific box is a Functional Devices MH3303. They have it listed on their website with info, etc. here and here.

It does come with the SH3303 subpanel for mounting your electronics. Shown here.

I can post more specific pictures if you want of the actual enclosures. They are all in brand new condition still in original box and packaging.

Latest posts

Back