• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania FS: New Grizzly 400, 100 gallon cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rad-Rabbit

Reaction score
I have a brand new Grizzly 400, 100 gallon cooler I bought last month. I was going to use it as a mash tun for small commercial brewery but went in a different direction. It is sitting in my garage, unmodified, never used.

You can mash 254.77 lbs of grain at 1.25qt/lb, this will allow you to make solid high gravity 3 bbl batches and average gravity 3.5bbl batches.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have, but all information can be found here: http://www.grizzlycoolers.com/catalog/grizzly-hunting-coolers/grizzly-400-hunting.html

$650 pickup (18655) or you can arrange your own freight (Uship.com or Freightquotes.com)
SIZE - Weight: 90 lbs., 54.5" Wide x 30.75" Deep, 32" Height
Color is Tan as pictured below
grizzly400_tan_website_1_3.jpg

Size reference below
319491-guys-looking-cooler-replacement-year-any-recommendations-insufishent-funds-griz.jpg

Holy Sheet! That thing is friggin' ginormous! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it had cuter blondes in it... and lost the squirrly dude.

I had no idea someone made coolers that big. Sorry... back to your sale...

Back