• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California FS: BrewJacket Immersion Pro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nite138

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for looking :mug:

I have (2) brand new, never been used, BrewJacket Immersion Pro (brewjacket.com). From what I understand, these are the most energy efficient way to heat/cool your wort and they don't take up any more room than your carboy. There is a lot of great information on their website, so check it out

Immersion pro (w/carboy jacket) @ $240ea (or both for $400)+ $20 ups shipping to the cont. 48

So I'm assuming you bought 3 at $199.00 each and are trying to make $41 profit on each! Thanks for the deal! Great first post!

You know what they say about those who ass/u/me, right?

I bought 2 via kickstarter and have decided to go a different route. My brewing needs have grown and require commercial cooling.

Thank you for your concern, please drive through

You know what they say about those who ass/u/me, right?

I bought 2 via kickstarter and have decided to go a different route. My brewing needs have grown and require commercial cooling.

Thank you for your concern, please drive through

Good reply nite138...gotta love people who tell you how much they think YOUR stuff is worth/why your selling/and why it isnt a good deal.....lol

Did I miss something in the classified rules section? Is there a minimum number of posts to post here so that one doesn't get harassed?

I've always found the home brewing community to be a place where people can exchange ideas, knowledge, recipes, and was always very friendly. Odd that even common courtesy can't find its way to the classified section.

Please, if you aren't interested in buying the Immersion Pro unit(s), please taking your trolling elsewhere

Back