• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Idaho FS - BCS Controlled 10 gallon eHERMS setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyperboarder

Reaction score
I have fallen out of the hobby for various reasons and need to move this system on to someone who will use it properly. Nothing wrong with it, just collecting dust right now. Full build here:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=419733

Most recent pic:

The strut makes it really easy to reconfigure, I swapped the control panel to the other side but otherwise it's as pictured.

I've done 5 and 10 gallon brews, I don't think it's quite big enough for 15. Everything works great, all controlled through a browser. I had it attached to a bridged router so I could control it from the phone anywhere with wifi. I also have the parts for a hood setup, I was planning on using it in a room attached to my shop but it never came to be.

I have over $3k into it, currently on Craigslist for $2000. I'd like to start there for a price. Shipping would be a massive PITA but I suppose it's possible. Local pickup available in Boise, ID.

I don't come here as often anymore but you can PM me or email [gmlodal (at) gmail (dot) com] with any questions.

If I were to ship I'd recommend just not taking the stand, it's a lot of weight and volume. The kettles, pumps, hoses, control box, and other misc would probably be a few big boxes, at least $200 I'm guessing.

I should add, I wouldn't mind trucking this partway into any surrounding states (OR, WA, NV, UT, WY, MT) for the right deal.

30A control panel, one at a time for now. I think it can be upgraded a bit to handle 50A, the guys at eBrewsupply should be able to confirm.

So I sort of accidentally bought a bus Friday, need to sell this semi-quick to avoid being murdered by my wife...

Bump. Price is negotiable. I have a 5 gallon and 10 gallon ball lock keg if that somehow sweetens the deal...

Back