Freshops??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajf

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody been dealing with Freshops recently?

I placed an order, and they sent me the wrong goods.

I tried calling them and got "the number is no longer in service"

I emailed them, but they haven't bothered to respond.

-a.

Just got an order in Saturday, everything was right. The order number seems to be ok and the fax line is up. Try email again, it's a one man operation during the holidays.

Good news,

I got in touch with them, last Wednesday evening. They promised to correct the error, asked me to return the hops, and said they would refund me the postage.

I couldn't return the hops till today because I've been away for a couple of days, but when I got back from the P.O. there was a box waiting for me with the corrected order and a check for the postage.

I'll be doing business with them again.

-a.

Dave Wills is good people. He also runs the Oregon Trail brewery and has this really cool beer truck with a "covered wagon" top and a set of taps on the side. His Brown is one of the better ones around and he has kept the ABV on his ales relatively low while keeping the flavor.

Did anyone ever get rhizomes from them? If so are they the best ever? I called a few places and they were the only ones who will have them early (mid of March) and I'd like to get them underground before April so maybe I'll get an oz or two crop this year!!!

I purchased 4 rhizomes from Freshops in 2005 & they did much better than the ones I planted in 2004.

Back