Fremont Brewing, Seattle, Earth - Opening this Spring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padstack31

Reaction score
Seattle Area Homebrewers,

Wanted to let all my fellow homebrewers know about a new brewery that is opening in the Fremont area of Seattle in this Spring. (AJune 2009 is the current plan)

Check us out at: Welcome to Fremont Brewing Company! | Fremont Brewing Company

Be sure to sign up for our emails so that we can let you know about all the local beer festivals, happy hours, pint nights and of course, our Grand Opening party!

The company blog, which you can link to from our home page, is the bestway to stay up to date with are progress of opening Fremont's first Organic Brewery.

-Rick

That's funny... I was hanging out in Fremont last weekend with my oldest and best buddies (we congregate in Seattle a couple times a year, since we live all over the northwest). Where were you? Why couldn't you have been open already?! :D I jest, I jest...
I Look forward to stopping in for a couple pints next time I'm in Fremont! :ban:

This place is awesome!!

I went there last friday and the happy hour is inside the brewery, the owners are walking around anwsering questions and BS-ing with everyone.

They even gave me a pound of Columbus hops!!

Great people but most importantly great beer!!!

Back