• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free to good home - various stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadiBrewer

Reaction score
I cleaned out my brewery cabinet and found some stuff that I don't use anymore. If you'll use any of it, just pay shipping and it's yours. I could probably sell some of it, but since this forum has given me so much, I figure I need to do something in return. PM if you want anything.

10 inch false bottom with SS pickup tube
12 inch bazooka screen
Harp tap handle
Genesee 12 horse tap handle
Guinness faucet - works but has a crack in the plastic on the handle
Oxygen regulator with airstone - just need to buy disposable oxygen cylinder at Home Depot
Whirlygig sparge arm
1389569145106.jpg1389569162409.jpg1389569179752.jpg1389569190272.jpg1389569200217.jpg

I just welded the couplings to my keg? I can sure use the false bottom and sparge arm. Pm sent

Darn! a dollar short and everything was spoken for fast! If you still have the o2 setup, false bottom and the bazooka screen, I'm definitely interested.

Thanks for the interest in reusing my stuff. Everything is gone except for the Genesee tap handle.

I think it is great you are donating these items to other brewers. HBT has been an invaluable resource to so many brewers of all levels it is great to see someone wanting to pay it forward and backward at the same time.

I think it is great you are donating these items to other brewers. HBT has been an invaluable resource to so many brewers of all levels it is great to see someone wanting to pay it forward and backward at the same time.

I could give away my entire brewery and still not pay back the help I've received.

@Cadibrewer and @msa... Ditto!! Pay it forward was probably a concept invented by brewers! Thanks Cadibrewer! Thanks HBT!

CadiBrewer, just got the Guinness faucet in the mail today. Thank you very much!!!!

Back