• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Free to Good Home!-SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2/3/22
EDIT!!!!!

All items except the QuickCarb are now free to pick up or shipped at buyer's expense. I need the stuff gone, please.

Greetings!
Since I have been streamlining my process, I have equipment that is not going to get used. The little items I can ship at buyer's expense, but the bigger stuff is local pickup/meet up in the Los Angeles area.

IMG_1752.JPG5 Gallon Carboy-Free to good home, local pick up only
IMG_1753.JPG1Gallon measuring vessel-$5, shipping at buyer's expense-FREE
IMG_1754.JPGIMG_1755.JPGSOLD-Hop Spider-$10, shipping at buyer's expense-FREE
IMG_1756.JPGSOLDTwo 24-bottle Fastracks with trays-$10 each or $15 for both, shipping at buyer's expense-FREE
IMG_1757.JPGCarboy Washer-$20, shipping at buyer's expense,-FREE
IMG_1758.JPGSOLD-Bottle Washer-$20, shipping at buyer's expense,-FREE
IMG_1759.JPGIMG_1760.JPG10 Gallon Orange Cooler Mash Tun, not pictured but included is a Wilser Bag that fits, $50, local pick up only-FREE
IMG_1761.JPGIMG_1762.JPGFermentation Bucket, only ever used for wine, Free to Good Home, local pick up only
IMG_1763.JPGIMG_1766.JPG 5 Gallon Better Bottle with extra Bits, Free to Good Home, local pick up only
IMG_1764.JPG SOLD-2L Flask $10, 1L Flask $5, shipping at buyer's expense,-FREE
IMG_1765.JPGBlichman Quickcarb $25, shipping at buyer's expense-DISCOUNTED
IMG_1767.JPG SOLD-Tap $5, shipping at buyer's expense,-FREE
IMG_1768.JPG SOLD-NPT Liquid QD, $1, shipping at buyer's expense,-FREE
IMG_1769.JPG SS Post for a CO2 system $5, Nitrous connector for regulator (I switched to CO2) $10, shipping at buyer's expense, FREE
IMG_1770.JPG 6" Bazooka Screen $5, 12" Bazooka Screen $10, shipping at buyer's expense,-FREE

Last edited:
No pump, no case. I used my brew pump for it, but I wasn’t happy with the results. Since I have a system to age and carbonate my beers at the same time, it’s a superfluous piece of machinery. I changed all the hoses and then only used it once.

Bottle Washer and Fastracks are gone! Shipping quotes sent to those who requested. Some items pending, but as shipping is so pricey, get on the list for what's left in case people drop out!

Flasks, QD and Tap are gone! Shipping quotes sent to those who requested. Some items pending, but as shipping is so pricey, get on the list for what's left in case people drop out!

I love the lagering box! Soon it'll have an actual lager in it, but to age beer and wine under CO2 at 40F is fantastic! Thank you again!

I love the lagering box! Soon it'll have an actual lager in it, but to age beer and wine under CO2 at 40F is fantastic! Thank you again!

I was kinda in half jest thinking that you need to apply more stickers to it, to make it yours. Or lacquer it...I thought about it since I did manage to spill on it a couple of times doing transfers and stuff but never got around to it. 🤙

Hop Spider has been exterminated (shipped)! Shipping quotes sent to those who requested. Some items pending, but as shipping is so pricey, get on the list for what's left in case people drop out!

Been busy with family, haven't thought about this in a while, but would like to see the remainder go somewhere other than the dump. Other than the quick carb, it's all free. If you want a shipping quote, ask.

I'll take the remainder that you want to ship. Let me know a total... Shipping to 50265
Just to clarify, You want me to price a box that can hold a carboy, better bottle and bucket, as well as what little items there are? Because of dimensional weight costs, it might be in the range of a $150 or more.

I guess I meant the items that weren't marked local pickup only. The quick carb, the measuring vessel and the carboy washer. You're right, the big stuff is too expensive to ship.

If it's feasible to put stuff in the cooler and ship that I'd be willing I suppose.

Forgive me, family emergencies have dominated our time. I want the stuff gone, I should be able to estimate shipping tomorrow or Saturday.

I have been driving back and forth in the Los Angeles South Bay-Santa Monica area almost daily because of mom-in-law's accident and her care needs.

I can probably deliver stuff within reason to the L.A. environs area on one of these jaunts. I occasionally have to drive to Long Beach, Riverside, and suchlike, so advance planning is good. Here in L.A., gasoline has hit $6/gallon.

For those of you that requested a quote on the big stuff: based upon current shipping costs, something the size of a 10G gallon cooler costs about $100 to ship to the East Coast. Extrapolate slightly downward if you are in the middle bits, and add some if you are rural. Shipping is not kind any the moment, even for something that is otherwise free.

If what you want is smaller than that, I will get quotes for small/medium/large boxes in the next couple of days.

I'm in Palos Verdes and work in Long Beach. I'll take the carboy washer, the 1 gallon pitcher and the cooler. Just PM with how best to meet up. I'm not sure where in Torrance you are, but am happy to meet at your house or meet at the Home Brew Store in Old Town Torrance.

I'm in Palos Verdes and work in Long Beach. I'll take the carboy washer, the 1 gallon pitcher and the cooler. Just PM with how best to meet up. I'm not sure where in Torrance you are, but am happy to meet at your house or meet at the Home Brew Store in Old Town Torrance.
I live across Torrance Blvd. from Dan's Homebrew store. PM sent.

What's left: 5G glass carboy (forgot to pass this to @pvpeacock). Maybe next time he drives by if he still wants it or if someone else wants it.
Blichmann QuickCarb, no pump, just the parts and sinter stone.
The CO2 and NO parts if someone needs parts for their own regulator system
The Bazooka Screens, @JoeJoe_13, do you still want these? $15 shipped.

What's left: 5G glass carboy (forgot to pass this to @pvpeacock). Maybe next time he drives by if he still wants it or if someone else wants it.
Blichmann QuickCarb, no pump, just the parts and sinter stone.
The CO2 and NO parts if someone needs parts for their own regulator system
The Bazooka Screens, @JoeJoe_13, do you still want these? $15 shipped.
Yep I’ll take them. Dm a paypale and I’ll get you some cash over

Back