• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Free to a good home - Two True GDM fridges & swing-top bottles.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 224599

Reaction score
I have a GDM-12 which I repaired, working, and a much larger True GDM single-door (GDM-23???) free for the taking.
I also have Grolsch (I believe) and one litre brown glass swing-top bottles, probably three or four dozen in total.
Moving house, no longer brewing, this stuff gotta go.
In Southeast Massachusetts. Let me know if interested, I'll get them plugged in for testing.

Update: All items claimed

Last edited by a moderator:
When can you come? I have an event Tuesday night, otherwise I'm available.--Edit available weekday evenings or weekends

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in the larger gdm depending on the dimensions.

Pm’d

Last edited:
GDM-12 pickup fell thru. It's still available, as are the bottles.

GDM12 is again spoken for, and the larger has an interested party depending on dimensions.
If either or both fall thru I'll update here, of course.

GDM12 and most (all??) of the swing-top bottles are gone.

If the larger one fits my Stout conical, I'll take it. Can pickup today if needed. I'm in Massachusetts. I'll send you a PM

Thanks,
Bob

All gone - I'll try to figure out how to edit the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back