FREE TEST for INKBIRDPLUS Portable Space Heater

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

doug293cz

BIABer, Beer Math Nerd, ePanel Designer, Pilot
Staff member
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to try one out. If you recall, I was one of the early users of the ITC-308, and made some suggestions for improvement (code compliance), that you implemented.

Brew on :mug:

Reaction score
Hey lovely members of HBT, :mug:

As winter is coming, we're going to put our new released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!
Product page: IHT-01W WiFi Space Heater / IHT-01 Space Heater (non WiFi)

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, providing you with a safer and warmer winter.

🔥To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

View attachment 791849
I'd hit that!

Wolffie

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have the other model and I love it! you just can't beat these inkbird products. I highly recommend this product;, my wife uses it more than I expected.
Way to go inkbird. :yes:

Last edited:

Worf

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

As winter is coming, we're going to put our new released Space Heater for FREE TEST on HBT!

Our portable electric space heater has two heat modes (1500W/1000W) to warm up. The ECO Mode is adjusted according to the temperature you set, from 41°F to 97°F in 1°F of manual settings. You can enjoy the most comfortable temperature according to different needs! With ETL & UL & FCC-Certified, providing you with a safer and warmer winter.

🔥To sign up - Like & comment on this thread. We'll send you a PM. (Open to both U.S. & Canada residents)

View attachment 791849
Wonderful opportunity! I'd love to try it. One would think is want needed in the AZ desert but it's *cold" here on those winter nights in the brew-corner of the garage!

scott.sailor

Reaction score

View attachment 791849
This thing looks great. I love the idea of having wifi control too. Neat idea.

Atalanta

Reaction score

View attachment 791849
I’d be interested. It gets awfully cold here, I could lager beer in my dining room!😸

kmmuellr

Reaction score
This sounds like a perfect tool for my fermentation closet in my basement. Winters in MI are a bit chilly for some yeasts!

K

WTPooh

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 791849
Would love to try this! Thanks inkbird!

Beerfly

Reaction score

View attachment 791849
I'd like to try this out.
Definitely interested in a space heater for an unheated part of my house, bluetooth is a bid plus.

azdavid

Reaction score

View attachment 791849
I could use one of these..

Luke889

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 791849
This would be great for these Wisconsin winters. It's like being part of the Night's Watch up here.