FREE TEST for Inkbird new product IBS-TH2 temperature sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Sgl

Reaction score
I’ve been using my sensor for a couple months now and it’s been great to use in my fermentation chamber and kegerator to make sure my temperature is where I want it. I like having the graph available to check the heating and cooling patterns. Thanks again Inkbird for the chance to test it!

codysorgenfrey

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
Click here for more details
🔗
Amazon.com
P.S. This version only monitors the temperatures.

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Available for USA store and Canada store at present ❗

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 715330
I’d love to!

Orangecrusher

Reaction score
This is a simple device, but great for things coolers you'd rather not open and waste energy just to check the temp. The range isn't real great. You can have maybe one wall in between you and it. The app is a little clunky and sometimes when I turn my phone on it loads itself up and I get an error message because I'm not in range or my bluetooth is off. Otherwise it does what it's meant to.

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
This is a simple device, but great for things coolers you'd rather not open and waste energy just to check the temp. The range isn't real great. You can have maybe one wall in between you and it. The app is a little clunky and sometimes when I turn my phone on it loads itself up and I get an error message because I'm not in range or my bluetooth is off. Otherwise it does what it's meant to.
Hey Orangecrusher, Thank you for your feedback. Bluetooth signal will be affected greatly by obstacles.The maximum connection range is 98ft when there is no obstacle between the phone and the IBS-TH2. Of course, the maximum distance of Bluetooth connection has a lot to do with the chip in the mobile phone. Not all phones can reach the maximum distance of 98ft. Please turn on Bluetooth and connect within the range, otherwise the app may report an error.

jerrylotto

Reaction score
I added an iBS-M1 gateway just outside the keezer. The temp sensor pairs to the gateway with Bluetooth and your phone accesses the gateway via the internet so you can check and get alerts anywhere.