FREE TEST for Inkbird new product IBS-TH2 temperature sensor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
I found this to be very accurate in hot or cold use. I like the WiFi range in side kegerator and being in another room.
below I posted a few readings in warm and cold tests. The first 4 photo's are cold test 1, ( 37.09 degrees F on Inkbird and 37 shown on Kegerator ) the next 2 photos are warm test. 2 ( 74.34 degrees F on Inkbird and 74-75 on wall unit. ) last 2 are house thermostat warm test 3 ( 75.36 degrees F on Inkbird and 75 degrees on thermostat, as you can see the range is very close.
I thank you Inkbird for the chance to review this great product. and for free !!!!
I have several products and enjoy them also.

Thanks for the chance to review the,
IBS-TH2 temperature sensor
Test results below.
Thanks for being an amazing customer :mug:

JP_BeerFan

Reaction score
I'm interested... building Fermentaion Chamber, going to use PID controller, would be interesting to have Chamber air sensing with datalogging to add to Ferm Chamber temp data log. Should help with verification and troubleshooting.

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
I'm interested... building Fermentaion Chamber, going to use PID controller, would be interesting to have Chamber air sensing with datalogging to add to Ferm Chamber temp data log. Should help with verification and troubleshooting.
Sounds like a plan! We've got free test program going for Inkbird PID controller as well. Sending you a PM...

bhawkins4194

Reaction score
I would be interested in testing, I currently use the TH1's for various temp readings and have it integrated with home assistant. Does this use the same BLE data packets?

OP
inkbird
Reaction score
I would be interested in testing, I currently use the TH1's for various temp readings and have it integrated with home assistant. Does this use the same BLE data packets?
The Bluetooth packets of IBS-TH2 have been upgraded to 5.0 :yes:

Last edited:

hopsnmalt

Reaction score
I would be interested in trying the IBS-TH2 temperature sensor to monitor other manufacturers' temperature probes.

I have been very pleased with all the other Inkbird products purchased through the homebrewtalk.com forum. Thank you again for being a major contributor of such fine products.

Cheers!

pleasantvalleybrew

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! We've got free test program going for Inkbird PID controller as well. Sending you a PM...
I’m just starting to plan a conversion to electric brewing and would be willing to help with the PID controller test.

Last edited:
OP
inkbird
Reaction score
I would be interested in trying the IBS-TH2 temperature sensor to monitor other manufacturers' temperature probes.

I have been very pleased with all the other Inkbird products purchased through the homebrewtalk.com forum. Thank you again for being a major contributor of such fine products.

Cheers!
Thank you for your support! :bigmug:

KennyCason

Reaction score
The device I received is dead, no visibility when attempting to connect from the app. Yes, I added fresh batteries. :-(

Dominic_D

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
Click here for more details
🔗
Amazon.com
P.S. This version only monitors the temperatures.

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Available for USA store and Canada store at present ❗

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 715330
Hi, I'm interested by this offer.
Could you please let me know how to proceed?
Regards