Quantcast

FREE TEST for Inkbird new product IBS-TH2 temperature sensor

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

bkott

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
Click here for more details
🔗
Amazon.com
P.S. This version only monitors the temperatures.

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Available for USA store and Canada store at present ❗

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 715330
would love to try

TennBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
🔗
Amazon.com

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 715330
I have a dedicated mini fridge for storing yeast cultures and I would need something like this to watch the temperature for me and alarm if it gets too warm or cold.

belowi

Reaction score
I would be interested (if its not too late). I have the wifi controller for my ferm chamber and would be interested in trying this to monitor the ambient temperatures using the Inkbird app.

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
🔗
Amazon.com

View attachment 715330
These look really cool.. the logging in particular seems great. If they function as well as any of the other Inkbird products I own, I'm sure they are well worth the investment.

BrewZer

Take Me To Your Liter
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If anybody in here posted this in their review on Amazon: "One thing that bugged me about the app was that the main screen showing the current temperature gives you no indication whether or not you are seeing current data or data from the last time it saw the device," that's wrong.

If it's an old reading, the temperature is displayed in normal typeface. If it's current, the temperature is displayed in bold typeface.

It's actually a very elegant solution, and the Engbird app could use an instruction sheet that points out elements like this.

Biggz1313

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
🔗
Amazon.com

View attachment 715330
If you're still looking for volunteers, definitely sign me up! Thanks!

bg816am

Reaction score
Sounds like something I could definitely put to use. I’m down to trying it out!

Reaction score
🔗
Amazon.com

View attachment 715330
Hi Inkbird!

mind if I try out the new thermometer?

Farmpride

Reaction score
🔗
Amazon.com

View attachment 715330
I too would love to test this! I have a small bakery where I am always having to test/check the temps..to many times the temp goes low and I am not around ...we’ll what a mess that can be...and a loss in $$ . Thanks for your consideration. Al.

Wolffie

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I found this to be very accurate in hot or cold use. I like the WiFi range in side kegerator and being in another room.
below I posted a few readings in warm and cold tests. The first 4 photo's are cold test 1, ( 37.09 degrees F on Inkbird and 37 shown on Kegerator ) the next 2 photos are warm test. 2 ( 74.34 degrees F on Inkbird and 74-75 on wall unit. ) last 2 are house thermostat warm test 3 ( 75.36 degrees F on Inkbird and 75 degrees on thermostat, as you can see the range is very close.
I thank you Inkbird for the chance to review this great product. and for free !!!!
I have several products and enjoy them also.

Thanks for the chance to review the,
IBS-TH2 temperature sensor
Test results below.

Attachments