FREE TEST for Inkbird new product IBS-TH2 temperature sensor

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

cbier60

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to assist by testing this to monitor keezer, fermentation chamber, or basement/cellar temperatures. I am currently usng an IBS-TH1 to monitor sour fermentation temp in my basement.

BQ&W

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
Click here for more details
🔗
https://amzn.to/2LJbYAc
P.S. This version only monitors the temperatures.

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Only available for USA store at present ❗

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 715330
I'd like to try it!

Trevor Mack

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.
I've always thought of throwing a temp sensor in my keezer to make sure there aren't massive temp swings one direction or another.

If you need more testers I'll sacrifice my time to do that for you 🍻

Hopbet

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
🔗
https://amzn.to/2LJbYAc

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Only available for USA store at present ❗

View attachment 715330
Im in!

BrewZer

Slacker Brewing Company
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This would be great if I could try it out to monitor/graph fermenter temperature swings... and I could compare the readings to my new Inkbird INK-IFT01 infrared thermometer to crosscheck!

circitmage

Reaction score
Would love to test this out to monitor keezer operation and lagering temp control ... already have Inkbird the 306WiFi and the PID controller

mendelec

Reaction score
Very interesting. There's always a need to monitor the temp on something. I love the TH1, so I'll be interested to see how the different features make it better suited for tasks like monitoring the temp of freezers, etc.

baby-alligators

Reaction score
Would definitely give this a try. Currently running an STC-1000 in my keezer but thinking about a "smart" conversion!

Brewco2020

Reaction score
Love to test!
🔗
Amazon.com

❗ Available for USA store and Canada store at present ❗

View attachment 715330

Latest posts