FREE TEST for Inkbird new product IBS-TH2 temperature sensor

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
Click here for more details
πŸ”—
Amazon.com
P.S. This version only monitors the temperatures.

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Available for USA store and Canada store at present ❗

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

1611223370989.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hey guys, we've got some great news. Another new product Inkbird IBS-TH2 smart sensor just hit the shelves. It's a big update compared to the IBS-TH1.
πŸ”—
https://amzn.to/2LJbYAc

- Compared with other products on the market, it has a better waterproof design and longer battery life which enables it to work flawlessly in cold environments like kegerator & refrigerator etc. Data storage time can be up to year-long!
❗ Only available for USA store at present ❗

Who's up for testing this new product for free? :bigmug: Like and comment on this thread if you're interested. I'll send you a PM.

View attachment 715330
I’d love to test it! Your Sous Vide works very well in my HERMS setup!

fetidpants

Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in testing in my keezer and new fermentation fridge

poorman

Reaction score
This would be a great product to test and provide a review on it. Thank you for the opportunity

markjen214

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
πŸ”—

View attachment 715330I
I Would like to try in my fermentation chamber!

Camelot Legends

Reaction score
πŸ”—

View attachment 715330
I would be interested in testing this unit out on my homemade fermentation chamber. I built it to be able to lager in and also ferment a beer with a kviek strain at 100 degrees fahrenheit.

yaakov

Reaction score
I could really use this. I would like to test it! Thank you!

kgav8r

Reaction score
I'd like to test a couple to see if there are any funky zones min my kegerator.

McLovin1

Reaction score
πŸ”—

View attachment 715330
I would be interested in trying. Thanks!