Free NFL Sunday Ticket for direct tv peeps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UNIbrewster

Reaction score
So my SWMBO and I had a disagreement last weekend which led her to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket. We made up after me apologizing and lots of flowers. She called back after canceling it and if you say you will stay with them for another year you get Sunday ticket for free!!!!!! Just passing on the joys of football all Sunday. BOOM.

UNIbrewster said:
So my SWMBO and I had a disagreement last weekend which led her to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket. We made up after me apologizing and lots of flowers. She called back after canceling it and if you say you will stay with them for another year you get Sunday ticket for free!!!!!! Just passing on the joys of football all Sunday. BOOM.

I just did this and here is how. I was watching the cowboys giants game hoping they both lose when a commercial for direct tv comes on. It says DTV customers enjoy the Sunday package for no additional cost. I call the number and ask for the package. The guy says it is for new members only. I say when is my contract up? I keep saying I am going to go with Comcast for a year and them come back to DTV next year so I can get the package for free. Keep in mind my wife is screaming at me in the background we are not under contract. As usual I play dumb. The first guy offers a $75 discount. I say there are 2 nfl packages, how much are they. He says $300 and $224. So he offered me the bigger one for $1 more than the lesser one. The lesser one will still get you all the games of your fAv team so he was basically bs'ing me. I say just tell me when my contract is up. That is when the good stuff starts and they transfer me to the dept that can comp the package. It sounds like a lot but it took 23 minutes which was mostly on hold Nd now I have the package for free. I was willing to pay for it and really just wanted a deal on the lower package but they offered it for free after a few minutes. Also I wanted to show my wife I am really a big deal and I deserve free ****. Also note I work on the hospitality industry. People complain to me for free **** daily so I know the best way to do this. If I don't cancel before next year I have to pay full price next year which I will most likely do. Paying 224 is still better than going to the local eagles bar and spending 75 in f&b per game. I hope this helps at least one person get the package unless you are a cowboys fan. if you are a cowboy fan I hate you and want to pee pee on your favorite pillow.

Back