• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Free (ish) glass door refrigerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frostbrewer

Reaction score
I have a glass door fridge to give away. The electrical works but it doesn't chill. Friend of mine who works on these (a few states away unfortunately) thinks it could be something simple like a capacitor that needs replaced. Or it could be that it needs a new compressor.

I want a homebrewer to have it. Obviously she won't ship. I don't have the time or desire to fix it up and want my garage space back.

The ONLY thing I would ask in return is to "sample" a sixer or whatever of your homebrew.

It has tons of potential. Sorry the conical is not included haha

20150713_121203.jpg

I can confirm that it is no longer available. I didn't get it but know the previous owner and it's gone.

Thanks for the heads up. I was prepared to make a trip to Tulsa from OKC if it was still available. Do you know if he got it working? I was willing to hack up my mini fridge fermenter to use the parts, if I couldn't get the fridge working by trouble shooting the possible electrical issues.

Back